[Speex-dev] (no subject)

jagjit sohal bobbysohal74 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 14:42:19 PST 2007

Hi Jean,
This is my last attempt at trying to use speex for a project we are working on. I have contacted you before, but i have had no joy what so ever trying to find a working example in c++ that shows how to add a header to a raw speex file, so that it an be played using windows.
If you do know of a working example can you please supply a link. As this is a commercial project
maybe you could advise me of somebody that maybe able to help on a small contrcat basis.
This may help us speed up development. We have a small budget set aside and can pay for any help with this matter.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Bobby Sohal