[Speex-dev] Fwd: math_approx.asm

Alexander Chemeris Alexander.Chemeris at sipez.com
Wed Dec 19 07:52:18 PST 2007

Forwarding Oleg's mail as he seems to have troubles with posting
to mailing list. Sorry for top posting, I could not reply and forward at once.

Btw, your "read-only access" may happen if you're posting from different
mailing address then one from which you subscribed.

re: conflicting names
To avoid conflict functions in math_approx.h should be wrapped by
OVERRIDE_FUNC_NAME defines, then it will be easy to conditionally
turn default implementations on and off. This is done so for all asm-optimized
functions in other places of Speex.