[Speex-dev] Help me with not normal vox pls

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 06:08:33 PDT 2006

According to Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VOX_%28file_format%29 it's uncommon for
Dialogic ADPCM (VOX) to be encoded with Speex.  As such, it will be
particulary difficult to find a program that will convert it into a
Wave PCM.

If it's important, and if you fail to find any software that will
convert the file, you should try to play it and use a mic to record
the output.  It's a hack-like solution, but it works.

Hope that helps,
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves