[Speex-dev] October Monthly Meeting

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 07:08:19 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm being bold here by proposing what date the October Meeting should
occur.  I believe this Meeting shouldn't be skipped like pretty much
every other has been lately.

I propose at the 4th of October at 6:00 GMT.  If everyone agrees with
this date, please be there.

Details are at:
//wiki.xiph.org/index.php/MonthlyMeeting
//wiki.xiph.org/index.php/MonthlyMeeting200610

Proposed agenda for discussion:
*  Google Summer of Code students that "vanished"
* Can we find some webmasters?
* Should we go forward with OggPCM?
* There are over 50 tickets marked as PATCH in the trac. Many of these
are fix for old and known problems, and some are already fixed
(sometimes in different ways) into Linux distributions (notably
Debian) with custom patches, while others add new features. Would be
nice if someone takes up some time reviewing and applying/rejecting
the trac and distribution patches, so even other distributions/who
build from source get the benefits.
* Seems that it is no more possible to add/modify tickets in the trac
without an account; can users reporting bugs get such account (best
would be reuse the accounts of wiki.xiph.org)?
* Lucas Gonze from the XSPF project needs help with the MIME
registration of XSPF at the IETF
* Status of projects

(most of this has been on hold for two months)

Regards,
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves