[Speex-dev] Speex WBB decoder on AT91SAM7S microcontroller?

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Thu Nov 16 01:43:52 PST 2006

Stripping out usused stuff is very easy, especially with static
libraries. The only thing that could cause problem is the speed of the
CPU. It's very hard to say what the requirements are because it depends
a lot on the exact CPU you're using and (for ARM) the configuration of
the cache and the speed of the bus.

	Jean-Marc