[Speex-dev] Speex WBB decoder on AT91SAM7S microcontroller?

Dennis Greenwood dagwood at dagtronix.com
Thu Nov 16 01:10:20 PST 2006

Hi,

I would like to compile the Speex fixed-point, WB decoder for an
AT91SAM7S256 ARM7 microcontroller using gcc-arm-elf and was wondering,
before I roll up my sleeves and try to figure out all the autoconf
things that I'm really unfamiliar with, if anyone else has done this and
can share their experiences.

I see in the archives that some folk have compiled for this processor
before but I am not sure if that included the WB decoder.

Basically I'm anxious to know what the resource requirements are for the
fixed-point WB decoder on its own and how difficult it is to strip out
what I don't need. I only need to support 32ksps, mono.

Any pointers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Dennis.