[Speex-dev] speex command line - error signal output

Tue Mar 28 03:34:51 PST 2006

> Can you please tell where in Speex program(may be its encoder), the
> reconstructed signal is subtracted from the input signal and the error
> signal is found. I want to output that error signal to a file.

Judging from your how you disregarded my previous answer, I understand
you know a lot more about Speex than I do. In this case, you probably
don't have much to learn from me and can figure this out by yourself.

Cheers,