[Speex-dev] Who is using the jitter buffer?

Shantanu Gramsci shantanu_khan at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 13:45:34 PST 2006

It seems that speex jitter buffer is tightly coupled
with SPEEX codec [we have to give a speex decoder
instance to JB]. It would be better if we could use it
with any codec, like speex preprocessor and AEC.

What are the any paper/theory/algorithms behind
current ADAPTIVENESS of speex JB? Links to those
algo/papers would help to understand better.

-- Shantanu