Fw: [Speex-dev] Voice Activation Level (speex 1.1.11.1)

Lis lis at 1234567890qwertzuiopasdfghjklyxcvbnm.de
Fri Mar 3 02:45:16 PST 2006

I done it
speex_preprocess_ctl(sppPreprocess, SPEEX_PREPROCESS_GET_PROB_START,
&g.s.VADstart);
  speex_preprocess_ctl(sppPreprocess, SPEEX_PREPROCESS_GET_PROB_CONTINUE,
&g.s.VADcontin);
  /*char *lisDebugCh = (char*) malloc(20);
  int decimalFcvt, signFcvt;
  static int firstDebug = 1;
  lisDebugCh = gcvt(g.s.VADstart, 20, lisDebugCh);
  if(firstDebug == 1)
   {
   ::MessageBoxA(NULL, lisDebugCh, "Mumble", MB_OK | MB_ICONERROR);
   firstDebug = 0;
   }*/
  g.s.VADstart = 0.90f;
  f.s.VADcontin = 0.90f;
  speex_preprocess_ctl(sppPreprocess, SPEEX_PREPROCESS_SET_PROB_START,
&g.s.VADstart);
  speex_preprocess_ctl(sppPreprocess, SPEEX_PREPROCESS_SET_PROB_CONTINUE,
&g.s.VADcontin);

but nothing is changed. The microphone is activated at same
loudenes as before and i dont understand why.
It seems to look like that i can get throught the whole speex code.

I now try Toms solution. After that i will try to find out how
the speech_calculate_vad() function is workin.
Tanks for your help, thanks for your time.