[Speex-dev] Re: Building 1.1.12 for symbian failed

SuperMMX supermmx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 07:17:39 PST 2006

Hi, Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca> :

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 00:42:48 +1100
Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca> wrote:

> Can you see if it works if you replace the
>
> return (spx_float_t) {0,0};
>
> with
>
> {
>    spx_float_t tmp = {0,0};
>    return tmp;
> }

It works. And another problem is #define of FLOAT_ZERO, FLOAT_ONE and
FLOAT_HALF in pseudofloat.h, I moved them to mdf.c and modified them
like below:

static const spx_float_t FLOAT_ZERO = {0,0};
static const spx_float_t FLOAT_ONE = {16384,-14};
static const spx_float_t FLOAT_HALF = {16384,-15};

And build sucessfully.

Thank you all.

--
A. Because it makes the logic of the discussion difficult to follow.
Q. Why shoudn't I top post?