[Speex-dev] How to get audio data from microphone on pocketPC ?

Jere Malinen majemi00 at students.oamk.fi
Fri Jun 23 00:00:15 PDT 2006

Hi

You should try using fmod(www.fmod.org) for recording. You need fmodce for
pocketpc, and there is recording sample included. Also you should download
fmodex, because there is record to disk sample. I have developed
application for pocket pc which records sound in a wav file.

My problem is that I have not been able to encode sound to speex in pocket
pc. So I have also question for you: do have working speex.dll and
speex.lib for pocket pc? How did you do that? Could you send those files
to me?

-Jere-