[Speex-dev] echo cancellation seg faults

ac2491 at columbia.edu ac2491 at columbia.edu
Wed Jul 19 17:54:35 PDT 2006

Hi,

I tried keeping it for a very long time and put logs there and it
always went to not adapting.

This is how I initialize speex_echo_cancel

SpeexEchoState* _echoState = speex_echo_state_init(160, 320*10);

I have 20 msecs of audio with 16bits for a sample.

If two frames are identical and are given to speex_echo_cancel for
many iterations, should I expect silence.

Thanks
-Anurag