[Speex-dev] echo cancellation seg faults

ac2491 at columbia.edu ac2491 at columbia.edu
Wed Jul 19 16:00:48 PDT 2006

On closer looks and debugging I always end up in

speex_echo_cancel function with comment
/* Temporary adaption rate if filter is not adapted correctly */

Does this give any clue to the problem? I wonder why it would not
find its mirror image as an echo and do echo cancellation?

Any insight is appreciated. If you need some more data, tell me.

Thanks
-Anurag

Quoting ac2491 at columbia.edu: