[Speex-dev] Speex Command line, Changing the LPC order and modifying the codebook

devilal sharma devilal_sharma at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 02:00:34 PST 2006

>There's plenty of areas for improvements that don't require incompatible changes like this one.
can u please tell me what do I do to make it more exact waveform coder for music rather than speech.
I understand that its meant for speech, but I was just using it for music... I am interested in getting the residual
as small as possible using speex.
Can you please tell me the areas to look at in speex algorithm for this.
thanks,

devilal

Devi Lal Sharma
Final Yr. Dual Degree(Communications)
IIT MADRAS

Mobile: +91-9986423985(I am currently in bangalore)
email: devilal_sharma at yahoo.com, devilal at gmail.com