[Speex-dev] Static linking without C runtime dependence?

Sun Oct 16 18:02:10 PDT 2005

Hi,

What you want is simply to override some of the functions in misc.c. I
made it easy to do by wrapping malloc() a speex_alloc() call. Aside from
what's in misc.c, the only other thing I use are some of the math
functions like cos().

	Jean-Marc