R: [Speex-dev] echo cancellation

Kleijn, J.S. de J.S.d.Kleijn at student.tue.nl
Tue Oct 11 07:17:39 PDT 2005

Hi,

I implemented the echo cancellation from speex in my Windows VOIP-client VoIPerized --> www.voiperized.com

Greetings Jeroen de Kleijn

	-----Original Message-----
	From: speex-dev-bounces at xiph.org on behalf of hs
	Sent: Tue 10/11/2005 4:02 PM
	To: speex-dev at xiph.org
	Subject: Re: R: [Speex-dev] echo cancellation

	On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:36:51 񩁸, Jean-Marc Valin
	<Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca> wrote:

	> Source code at:
	> http://people.xiph.org/~jm/speexclient/

	I rewritten my program so it is more similar to yours, I grabbed your code
	for storing and retrieving echo, and I have better results, I think the
	echo is cancelled in about 50% but it still can be heared. I think there
	is a problem with jitters on windows. on linux you have smaller latency
	then on windows. does anyone ever managed to succefully use echo
	cancellation from speex in windows enviroment? I know it's possible using
	high-end sound cards with native ASIO drivers. But what about ac'97
	on-board chips?

	regards
	hs