[Speex-dev] Changing the meaning of jitter buffer timestamp

Duane Storey duane at counterpath.com
Wed Oct 5 07:50:15 PDT 2005

A client should in general be able to handle both rtp timestamp and sequence
number changes..  I've seen many busted implementations where these two
fields change more often than they should (i.e. where placing a party on and
then off hold will reset the sequence number and timestamp of the rtp
packets)..