[Speex-dev] speex codec - visual basic developer

Mario Pirchio pirchio at sns.it
Wed Oct 5 15:38:01 PDT 2005

Good morning.
My name is Mario Pirchio.
I am developing an application using Visual Basic .Net.
I have downloaded the "Speex Codec Manual (version 1.0.4)". It is a nice manual, but my knowledge on this field is poor, so I do not understand many things.
I have two questions.
1 - Is there any book, publication, etc. explaining "Speex Codec" in even more simple terms, so I can understand it?
2 - It is possible to call your Speex Codec from a Visual Basic Net routine?

Could you help me, please?
Thank you very much for your attention.
Your sincerely.
Mario Pirchio.