[Speex-dev] Speex hardware requirements?

John Villar john.villar at florhard.com
Wed Mar 23 07:11:50 PST 2005

Also, you would be sattisfied with the narrowband decoding because the
GBA sound quality isn't very good, however, that depends greatly on what
you're going to do with speex on a GBA.... (an RPG with audio dialogs?
;-)) also, using a DSP in a GBA Cartridge sounds like overkill to me,
however, that depends greatly on what are you developing and what's your
target audience....

regards,

John Villar
Gerente de Proyectos