[Speex-dev] Speex hardware requirements?

Pär Moberg ghost-lists at ghost-wolf.com
Tue Mar 22 23:05:55 PST 2005

Compared to todays PDAs the GameBoy Advance (GBA) is low spec. it has a
16MHz ARM7tdmi RISC processor. 32-bit but it can handle 16-bit
instructions in a mode that resembles "bytecode" (a 32-bit instruction
is executed using a 16-bit instruction). I got a feeling that the GBA
would need a FPU.
For more information on the GBA visit this info page:
http://www.cs.rit.edu/~tjh8300/CowBite/CowBiteSpec.htm
and this development page: http://www.devrs.com/gba/

Best Regards
   Pär