[Speex-dev] Speex for TI 5509 DSP

Jamey Hicks jamey.hicks at hp.com
Mon Mar 7 11:28:05 PST 2005

Paul Gryting wrote:

>I saw a thread in the list archives about a speex port to  TI 55x DSP.
>Wondering how that worked out (is working out)?
>
>Also wondering if there is a source archive for it,
>  or if the patch in the email archives is still current, or if there's been
>updates.

I have an initial update of my patch for Speex for TI C55xx and Analog
Devices Blackfin for Speex 1.1.7:
  http://handhelds.org/~jamey/speex/speex-1.1.7-jeh1.patch

Other than verifying that it builds under x86 with various configuration
options, I have not had a chance to test this, but wanted to let others
have a look at it.

Jamey