[Speex-dev] Speex for TI 5509 DSP

Sat Mar 12 15:24:07 PST 2005

Hi Jamey, others,

Here's an updated patch for C55 that should behave better for the
general case. I changed the way the option works to disable wideband so
that a wideband stream could still be decoded in narrowband even with
--disable-wideband. Also, I noticed you broke MAC16_16 by changing the
parameter order (I don't see how you could get it to work that way), so
I reverted that change.

Could everyone test that patch a little bit before I check it in?

	Jean-Marc