[Speex-dev] code samples

Marco Solari marco.solari at libero.it
Thu Mar 3 02:33:49 PST 2005

Hi
I'm implementing (for the open source) a little voip app. (intended to be
used by another remote-assistance tool, but usable 'per se'). I'm currently
using GSM encoder, but would like to use Speex, too. I must make some
mistake using the lib, because when using Speex I have some problems with
speech quality (no matter how I tune Speex params.). I'm asking if it's
avaliable some code snippet, or a SIMPLE voip application (open sound
device, open a socket, and start reading/writing from one to the other ...)
to understand what I miss ...
Thanks in advance to everybody !

	Marco Solari