[Speex-dev] VAD encoder sensitivity?

Mon Jun 27 16:39:43 PDT 2005

The VAD you're using is getting a bit old I guess and it was mainly
design not to reject real speech (so it's quite conservative). There's
no "knobs" right now, but you may be able to play with some of the
thresholds.

	Jean-Marc

P.S. Did you check that a signal with all zeros at least gets
interpreted as silence?