[Speex-dev] Bitrate problem

Shantanu Gramsci shantanu_khan at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 16:08:31 PST 2005

Thanks all for your prompt reply.

I agree with Alex. I think jitter buffer will have to
drop packets if its input bitrate is higher than it is
configured for.

I never tried speex jitter buffer. What does it do
when input bitrate is higher or lower ?

As an alternate solution, I was thinking to play with
directsound playrate [using SetFrequency()]. Has
anyone used it to solve such problem?

Any comment is appreciated.

-- Shantanu