[Speex-dev] noise cancellation

Randy Toor hellraiser412 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:37:43 PDT 2005

Well I finally managed to get speex working :)

Vinod I appreciate the wrapper code a lot, I found I couldn't get yours to
work with the float conversion, but I changed to speex_encode_int instead
and just passed in the shorts, and it worked perfect :)

I am quite impressed with the quality, it sounds about the same as my PCM
data.. however..

The mic on my ppc picks up EVERYTHING in the room, and I mean everything,
including fans and whatnot.. is there a way to get that noise cancelled out
and focus on the speech only ?

I am using the ARM build by the way, if that makes any difference.. thanks
:)

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
first two months FREE*.