[Speex-dev] tgAudioCodec.zip

Tue Apr 26 19:00:08 PDT 2005

Ok, let me know when you have a file that reproduces the problem
(actually, it will also help you see if the bug is in your code). One
thing you way want to make sure is that you have no DC offset in the
signal.

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke