[Speex-dev] 100% CPU usage

Tay YueWeng yueweng at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 07:56:06 PDT 2005

Dear all,
I am using speex 1.17 at this moment, everything works
great.

However, I face a problem when no packet arrived from
network for a few second, my CPU usage is 100%. I step
though my code and seems that (not confirmed) the
speaker callback WaveOutCallback() function which call

speex_decode_int(decoder_state, NULL, shortData)

(when no data arrived for PLC purpose) seems to
consume a lot of CPU slice. Is this normal or I am
making a mistake other portion of the program.

Regards,
YueWeng