[Speex-dev] 1.17 Release

Thu Apr 14 21:10:03 PDT 2005

Hi,

What "unstable" means here is that new releases may break the API, ABI
or (hopefully not) the codec itself. That being said, I believe the code
in 1.1.7 is now much better than the 1.0.x code. I would however
recommend doing more testing if you plan on using 1.1.x.

	Jean-Marc

Le jeudi 14 avril 2005 à 18:15 -0700, KC Lee a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> We are using Speex codec in our application.
> Currently, 1.04 has been adopted.  In the www.speex.org website,
> 1.17 has been released as "unstable release".
> I am wondering whether we can
> upgrade Speex to 1.17 new release since there are many new features
> such as de-noise, AGC quite attractive. Please comment.
>
> Thanks,
>
> kuochun
Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke