[speex-dev] [ANNOUNCE] PocketPC Port for speex-1.1.5 with sample code

Asheesh Vashishtha asheesh.vashishtha at grapecity.com
Mon May 31 06:05:00 PDT 2004

Hi Jean-Marc,

Based on the wonderful Speex project, I've created SpeexOutLoud, essentially a Speex codec port for Windows Mobile 2003 devices.

I've included a sample project intended to show the usage of SpeexOutLoud codec in a Pocket PC application based on .NET Compact Framework.

I'd request you to please go through the attached build, and include it as a contribution to the ever-increasing group of people making use of Speex.

If you feel the code is OK; it should probably go somewhere beneath the win32 directory within speex-1.1.x, and with the speex sample code.

Please let me know if you have any queries/comments/suggestions. The attached README has compile/usage/bug-notes.

Thanks & regards,
Asheesh

(asheeshv at grapecity.com)

 <<PocketPCPortRelease.zip>>  <<arch.h>>