[speex-dev] win32/pocket pc Project files for ....

Kenji Chan adslbqmr at tpg.com.au
Wed May 26 13:49:12 PDT 2004

I've been using speex for some time, every time I downloaded the new release
& unzip
and I have to create my own .dsp (ms VC++ 6 project) to get it compiled, coz
the libspeex.dsp won't work

I think the \win32 directory should contain project files for VC++ 6.0 VC++
.Net(and 2003), eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 and 3.0

Does anyone think that speex should include those files so people with win32
or Pocket PC can easily compile speex without an error message.

I can do this if speex needs, to ensure every release be compiled
successfully by those compilers

What do u think?