[speex-dev] Blind dereverberation

baydany baydany at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 10:37:11 PDT 2004

Hi,
my name is Daniel and me I speak very bad the English. I prefer the Italian,Spanish, French. I am impassioned of the vocal signals and for this I have decided to write to this list.
Now I am working on the Dereververation of the voice in the offices or in the teleconferencing.
I would like to improve the algorithm that is used by the program Microsoft Messanger. I have some documentation on such algorithm and I have thought that such documentation could be useful for you.
I would like to contribute to the treatment, obviously free, of the vocal signals with such code.
Cordially Daniel