[speex-dev] fixed point macros

Sat May 8 23:30:26 PDT 2004

Le sam 08/05/2004 à 19:30, Rib Rdb a écrit :
> is there documentation of what the various fixed point macros do, so I
> can work on converting more of the code to fixed point?  Is there only
> one fixed point type, or are more than one used?

One last thing. If you do some conversion work, keep ALL intermediate
versions. It's common to realize you broke something (increase in SNR,
overflow), only to find that it was 15 versions ago. So having all
versions is easier when you want to find out when exactly you broke the
code.

Jean-Marc Valin
http://www.xiph.org/~jm/
LABORIUS