[speex-dev] Difference in Encoding of files on Pocket PC vis-à-vis desktop

Mon May 24 09:35:39 PDT 2004

Hi,

I suspect something related to endianness or word size here. Can you
check that the encoded files end up the same size? Also, what if you
encode on the Pocket PC and decode on a desktop? Maybe if you encode a
small wav file on both pocket PC and desktop using default options and
send me the results.

        Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin