[speex-dev] xiph.org server replacement this weekend

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Fri May 21 13:07:57 PDT 2004

Everyone,

We're replacing the server that hosts xiph.org and attendent services
this weekend. This will help with the load issues and flakiness we've
been seeing.

All the sites will be down during the changeover, and it will take a few
hours to get all the services back up on the new hardware. We appreciate
your patience.

If you have an account on the server, now would be a good time to make
a backup of your files. :)

Cheers,
 -r

--