[speex-dev] compile speexenc

Tom Harper tharper at sightspeed.com
Mon Mar 29 09:34:36 PST 2004

Hi,

This is probably a visual c++ problem, right?

Under the link/input tab of your project settings you probably need to add:
msvcrtd.lib,msvcrt.lib  (for debug, release respectively) to the ignore
libraries section.

Under your C++ code generation section you probably need to make
sure Debug Multithreaded/Multithreaded is selected, also, under run
time library tab of project settings.

Hope that helps,
Tom

Tom Harper - tharper at sightspeed.com
Lead Software Engineer
SightSpeed - A Roda Group Affiliated Company

918 Parker St, Suite A14
Berkeley, CA 94710

Phone: 510.665.2920
Cell: 415.378.3779