preprocessor performance (was Re: [speex-dev] Memory leak in denoiser + a few questions)

Wed Mar 31 11:18:35 PST 2004

OK, so the problem doesn't seem to be the VAD specifically. Can you tell
me how much audio you had in the test? It may be that nothing's wrong
and the code just isn't so fast that you can do 100 channels. Or maybe
it just needs a bit of optimization...

        Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin