[speex-dev] Speex has been integrated into VOCAL.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Fri Jan 23 14:28:13 PST 2004

Thanks for the earlier pointers on how to work with
Speex.  I have successfully integrated Speex into VOCAL,
and have tested calls between VOCAL's 'gua' soft-phone.
Currently, it only supports narrow-band at low bit rates.
I'll try to add some more bit-rates soon...

If you have a list of commercial entities using Speex
somewhere, you can add Candela Technologies (www.candelatech.com),
since it will now be one of our supported codecs for our
VoIP call generator.

Thanks,
Ben

--