[speex-dev] Libspeex-cygwin-EVC++ 3.0

Fabio fabpet at aliceposta.it
Thu Jan 15 09:41:45 PST 2004

Hi all,
As someone knows i'm tring to develop a VoIP application
for my ipaq 3850 (200 Mhz) using speex...
I guessed, for better perfomance, to build libspeex using GCC under linux or cygwin with
--enable-fixed-point and --enable-arm-asm and use the compiled library under Embedded VC++ 3.0.
I don't know if it's possible and only today i started to read something about
cross-compiling so i wish to ask if someone did something similar to it
or can send me suggestion to achieve my aim...

Regards
Fabio