[speex-dev] DTX and VAD doesn't work on one of my computers.

Jonathan Wang jing_wang at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 10 13:25:55 PST 2004

Dear Jean,

Thank you so much for reply my message.

I am sorry the function return 38 is speex_bits_write(). This function doesn't work on one of my computers. But after I add the function speex_preprocess(), it works well. I am wondering what is the possible reason? What the function speex_preprocess() does?

Another problem I have now is when I enable dtx and vad with function speex_preprocess(). The sound disappeared after I decode it. What shall I do?

Thanks

Jonathan