[Speex-dev] Monthly Meeting January 5 at 1200 GMT

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Wed Dec 29 17:52:53 PST 2004

Hi all,

Just posting a reminder that the next Xiph.org organizational Monthly
Meeting is scheduled for next week, 2005 January 5 at 12:00 GMT. We'll
be alternating the 1200 time with our usual 2400 time this year to make
it easier for folks in Europe to attend.

The Monthly Meetings are held on irc, and help to keep everyone
involved/interested in xiph work appraised of each other's progress.
Keep us all pulling in the same general direction if you will. The
meetings usually last about an hour.

So please join #xiphmeet on irc.freenode.net when the date comes
if you're available. You can add to the agenda in the wiki at
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/MonthlyMeeting200501

Hope you can make it,
 -r