[speex-dev] testenc and snr calculation

Mark Borgerding mark at borgerding.net
Mon Sep 1 19:15:14 PDT 2003

I submitted a version of testenc.c to this list MONTHS ago that fixed this
problem. It uses a reconfigurable group delay.  If you had given me cvs
access I could've committed the changes myself.

Anyway, the file is attached (again).  Maybe this time you'll actually
notice the email.

Sorry if I seem a little short.  It's just very annoying to put the time
into learning and improving a new project -- only to have your
contributions ignored.
</RANT>