[speex-dev] Bug found (and possibly fixed) in Win32 speexdec

Anders S. Johansen home at dduck.dk
Sun Jun 1 08:34:36 PDT 2003

Jean-Marc Valin wrote:
> Thanks for the fix. I applied to CVS. It'll be included in the 1.0.1
> version I plan to release soon.

Great! Any ETA on the 1.0.1 version? I am just on the verge of releasing
a product containing Speex, but might stall for a month or two if
significant updates are imminent. With the start of summer vacation in
Denmark the whole country pretty much grinds to a halt anyway, so I
might as well wait 'till august if there's a sufficiently good reason ;)

Specifically I'd be interested in improved support for 11KHz sampled
source files. Not that I'm dissatisfied with the quality, but the
warnings from speexenc sound pretty dire...

TTYL
Anders