[speex-dev] Re: Please confirm your message

Rahul Arvind Jadhav rahul at netyantra.com
Tue Apr 15 02:17:14 PDT 2003

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:speex-dev at xiph.org">speex-dev at xiph.org</a> wrote:
 cite="mid1050398492.11049.TMDA at motherfish-II.xiph.org">
  <pre wrap="">Hello, this is the mailing list anti-spam filter at Xiph.Org.
We need you to confirm your e-mail message with the subject of
"rgding VAD".

Please send a message to the following address, or simply use your
mailer's "Reply" feature.

   <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:speex-dev+confirm+1050398492.11049.3f687a at xiph.org">speex-dev+confirm+1050398492.11049.3f687a at xiph.org</a>

Rather than allow only list subscribers to post to Xiph.Org mailing
lists, we've set up a whitelist system by which anyone can post, but
the first message from an unknown email address must be confirmed to
verify that's it's not email from a spam robot.  Your confirmation
reply will add this email address to our whitelist, and allow you to
post freely to Xiph.Org mailing lists from the confirmed address.

[ This notice was generated by TMDA/0.68 (<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://tmda.net/">http://tmda.net/</a>),
  an automated junk-mail reduction system. ]

--- Enclosed is a copy of your message.