[opus] 24 bits samples

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Wed Jun 24 08:11:13 PDT 2015

Well, if you're on a fixed-point DSP, then you shouldn't use the float
API. In that case, your only option is to downshift to 16-bit and use
the int API.

On 06/24/2015 08:43 AM, Kazem Baadpie wrote:
> I use following function for 16 / 24 bit depth :
>
> opus_custom_encoder_ctl(enc, OPUS_SET_LSB_DEPTH(16/24));

OPUS_SET_LSB_DEPTH is just for telling the encoder where the noise floor
is. In this case you don't need it at all. I especially hope you weren't
passing "16/24" since that would equal zero and tell the encoder that
all your input is noise and it can consider it as silence.