[CELT-dev] Visual Studio Project file?

Bent Bisballe Nyeng deva at aasimon.org
Thu Oct 29 02:46:38 PDT 2009

Hi Bjørn

Thank you for your reply.

I actually already tried your project file, but it fails on the vanilla
0.7 release (something with the inline keyword being different on the ms
compiler i think).

What I am really asking here is; would it be possible for the upstream
project to maintain the code in a msvc compilable state and supply the
vcproj file with so that I would not have to make corrections to the
code everytime the library is released in a new version?

// Bent