[CELT-dev] Visual Studio Project file?

Bjoern Rasmussen bjoern_rasmussen at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 02:32:37 PDT 2009

Hi Bent
I've made a .vcproj file for VS2005 which is able to build CELT 0.5.2. I've made a few modifications to the source code also to make it build with VC's compiler. You can download it here: http://bearware.dk/temp/celt-0.5.2.zip
The .vcproj file is in the build-subdirectory.
I think the .vcproj file can also be used with 0.7 since there are no new files.
-- Bjoern