[CELT-dev] Visual Studio Project file?

Wessel Lubberhuizen wessel at lubberhuizen.nl
Thu Oct 29 04:03:30 PDT 2009

Hi Bent,

As an alternative to maintaining a vcproj file, I would suggest to
create a DLL using the MinGW cross compiler.
I have successfully created windows DLLs from Linux, using the MinGW
cross compiler that can be downloaded from:

http://www.mingw.org/wiki/LinuxCrossMinGW

The resulting DLL can then be used in a Visual Studio project. The
advantage is that because MinGW is compatible with GCC,
so we don't need any special corrections to the code, and we can use the
same build environment.

Regards,

Wessel