[Icecast] Re: Cannot build ices0/libshout2 on Mac OSX 10.4.2

Dan Stowell danstowell at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 13:26:34 UTC 2005

Hi -

Thanks to both of you for your answers. In the end I followed a hint
in Brendan's answer, which was to switch Fink to use the unstable
tree. (Of course, since I'm using quite a recent version of Xcode, it
makes sense that the compatibility hasn't made it to the stable tree
just yet.)

Installed ices0 & icecast2, and our radio stream is back up! Hooray!

Thanks
Dan

http://www.flatfourradio.co.uk