[xiph-rtp] vorbis-rtp candidate

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Mon Oct 17 13:01:38 PDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 06:33:37AM +1000, Silvia.Pfeiffer at csiro.au wrote:

> If it gets discussed in the meeting, somebody has to attend. This is also the main way to progress it and get feedback. Is it on the Agenda? If not, we need to email the AVT chair that it should be on the agenda and who will be presenting.

I've contacted the AVT chairs. We'll try to either discuss it at the
meeting, or informally while the WG is in town. Is anyone else planning
to attend?

They also suggested we bring up the changes on the avt list asap. I'll
do so once we have a draft with the tag decoder setup payload changes,
unless you'd like to, Luca?

 -r